Thursday, November 16, 2006

What floats my boat

You know what really floats my boat, DOW, it in a word is Awesome! with all the laser guns and lass connons and wtfomgbbqpwnage! ZOMMAGOD LAZER GUNS. peaw! peaw! peaw! And then this freaky ass freak show of a noob comes along and he's like, "can I play?" and im like stfu noobcakes! if you even know how to click a mouse I advise you to go to the noob servers this is where the leet peoples play @ you will get pwned here. So i played him ONCE! amnd he was like ARGH!!!! i have a freaking (i.e. he was a noob because he didn't say frak, he seriously said freaking, fracking noobs) BLOODTHIRSTER! so I was leik k time 2 di nOObszor. So I get this freaky ass force commander and I smack up his daemonb and hes leik no way! as if you can beat my daemon and im leik you suck dipshit its a fracking FC he owns daemons. So his daemon dead I have 2 sqds of terms in his base and 3 preds so hes fracked and he does the noobest things possibvle... he logs out..........

No comments: